Government of Maharashtra conduct the MAH-B.Ed. CET for the admission to the first Year of the Two Year Full Time Professional Course in training prompting Bachelor of Education(B.ED Regular) and B.ED Special Education designed for physically and mentally challenged candidates.
This course has been intended for preparing educators in different subjects for secondary and higher secondary schools. B. Ed. course is of 2 years. CET will be directed for first year B. Ed. course affirmation as it were. Subsequent to passing first year examination, concern applicant will get confirmation naturally in second year in same school by paying endorsed expenses.
Every year, thousands of aspirants appear for the examination with a motive to serve the country by being the best education source.
-Admission Process will be On-line.
-The CET includes three areas which are named as mental ability, teacher aptitude and general knowledge. The weight age given to each of these is 40%, 30%, and 30% individually. In each segment, there will be Target Sort Various Decision Inquiries. You are required to reply in each of the 100 inquiries in all out time of 90 minutes.
-Mental Ability: – (Weight age 40%) : The substance of this test expects to judge your thinking power. It likewise knows how quick and exact you can think. This test will contain questions in light of Arrangement, Syllogism, Coding-Interpreting, Relationship, Analogies, Characterization, Issues on Dice, and so forth.
-Teacher Aptitude: – (Weight age 30%) This test expects to know your ability to wind up plainly a teacher. It will contain questions identified with your astuteness to refresh your knowledge, administration qualities, mindfulness about changes in instruction and society, correspondence and expert responsibility, and so forth.
-General Knowledge: – (Weight age 30%) This is a test to perceive how well you are familiar with the happenings in the encompassing, at Nearby/National/Universal Level including Past Occasions, Current Undertakings and Science, Innovation, History, Geology, Civics, Political Science, Writing and Instruction in general.
-The question paper will appear in the form of multiple choice questions with no negative marking.
Tips to help you in cracking entrance test and score highest marks
- Illuminate Papers From Past Years – There is no better approach to know the instruments and traps for an exam than tackling the papers from the earlier years. Along these lines you can even time yourself and discover how much time you have to tackle the whole paper. You will likewise get a thought of what kind of inquiries can come and how you have to handle them.
- Online Model test papers-Study model test papers and try to crack them within specific time range.
- Read newspaper and magazines to improve you general knowledge.
- While preparing for the English section, all you need to improve your vocabulary. Also try to get good hold over tenses to score maximum marks.
- For perfection in Mathematics and reasoning, all you need is more and more practice. It will give you in solving the paper with ease.
Mah B. Ed Competition is always known to be difficult, but it can be cracked easily if proper career counseling is taken. For this, students should seek expert’s advice.
Most of the coaching institutes help students by providing technicalities of time management, tips on how to answers of more questions in short time, and study materials that helps the students.
In other words, coaching institutes raise the confidence level among students to crack the CET with ease. Thus, be concerned with what you mentor of Mah B. Ed coaching classed guide to you and follow them to score highest marks in the actual exam.